PROGRAM ANALYST, MARKET TRANSFORMATION (12 TO 18 MONTH ASSIGNMENT)
GreenON is seeking a Program Analyst to join their implementation team responsible for the delivery of designated sector focused programs aimed at fighting climate change and protecting the environment by accelerating the deployment of low-carbon solutions and reduction of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from new and existing Ontario residences and businesses, and from the production of goods. You will work on evidence-based, targeted innovative financial programs, rebates and incentives, financing, and market transformation initiatives that mobilize Ontarians to take actions that reduce their carbon footprint.
To implement these programs, the right candidate will perform economic potential and impact analysis of low carbon technology projects and prepare a range of program materials including presentation level financial and economic analysis to support external communications and upper management reports. You will also use your knowledge and expertise to assess market readiness and capacity of current supply chains as it relates to near term program implementation of low carbon technologies or solutions, and provide support in the development of longer term market transformation potential of regional supply chain and local installation contractors.
- Post-secondary education in Business or Economics; MBA is an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge in economic development, project finance; commercial lending, investment banking and social impact finance.
- General understanding of greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and their impact on the environment and Ontario’s carbon footprint.
- Proactive relationship building expertise to collaborate, influence, and engage with key partners and stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills to influence change and empower citizens and businesses to make low carbon decisions.
- Customer focused and results orientation combined with values in transparency and accountability.