HR Associates is an innovative and forward thinking human resources management firm that provides a variety of human resources solutions to the public and not-for-profit sectors. As a recognized leader in the provision of interim professional resources, we are known for bringing together our diverse network of candidates with our clients’ interim staffing needs, which includes positions in: administrative and executive support, human resources, finance and project management.
Our government client is looking for a self-directed and efficient Project Administrator for a 6+ month assignment located in downtown Toronto.
In this role you will:
- Support project initiatives through project and administrative coordination support. This will include coordinating communication materials and financial administration activities;
- Promote and maintain communication with the organization to ensure timelines are being met and resolutions for issues. This will also include correspondence and keeping the unit updated with relevant information;
- Support the planning and development of submissions and any required forms;
- Track and update any documents for training, schedules, and overall operations pertaining to the project.
- Post-Secondary education in project management or business administration is preferred;
- 3+ years of experience in a relatable field;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines and schedule requirements;
- Superior communication skills both verbal and written, and the ability to liaise with all levels of management;
- Proficiency with Microsoft office, including Microsoft Project.