HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals with clients like the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
We have exciting opportunities in the Government and are looking to recruit experienced Project Management Professionals at all levels to join our roster of specialists. Roles can range from three to six months and we work on a series of roles such as Project Coordinators, Project Managers, and Project Leads. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates that like a challenge and are interested in working for the public sector as well as non-profit organizations.
- Experience as a Project Coordinator or Manager, working within Public Sector an asset;
- Demonstrated knowledge of project management methodologies, tools and frameworks;
- Excellent judgement and time management skills to set priorities and deal with ambiguous or conflicting demands
- Skills in office software such as Excel, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint;
- Experience establishing strong professional relationships at all levels within and outside the organization and exceptional oral and written communication skills.
How to ApplyQualified applicants should please forward their resumes to email@example.com Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
- Posted by: Bridget Humeniuk
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Education - Environmental/Energy - Health - Not for Profit - Public Sector - Social Services
- Job type: Contract
- Job category: Management/Executive - Program Management/Delivery
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
189 total views, 4 today