HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals with clients like the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
Are you early in your project management career and looking to gain exposure in the Public Sector?
Our client is seeking a self-motivated Project Coordinator with strong communication and organizational skills to join their team. This is an exciting chance to gain hands-on experience with a brand-new, independent regulatory agency of the Ontario Government where you will be responsible for project coordination in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Organize project team/working group meetings
- Develop, monitor, and maintain project schedules
- Record minutes at meetings, keep detailed notes and records of deliverables
- Maintain and update project management and procurement processes, templates and tools
- You are early in your career with 2-3 years’ experience in project coordination;
- People describe you as organized and a strong multi-tasker;
- You can work independently and use the resources you have at hand to complete your tasks;
- You have strong technical skills and are comfortable working in SharePoint, MS Project, Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Excellent 3 month interim opportunity with possibility of extension;
- $25.00-35.00 per hour depending on experience;
- Downtown Toronto; close to public transit
- Exposure to the Broader Public Sector