HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
We are currently looking for experienced Project Coordinators who are open to working on short and long-term projects with our various public sector clients in the greater Toronto area.
In these roles you will be responsible for taking notes and meeting minutes, tracking project development, organizing project meetings, and monitoring project schedules for the client.
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant project coordination experience in a non-IT setting;
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field;
- Possess or working towards a PMP designation is considered an asset;
- An excellent communicator with strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Competitive compensation;
- Positions located in Toronto close to public transit;
- Work and gain exposure in the Ontario Government and the broader public sector
Please apply if you are interested in joining our roster of specialists!
How to ApplyQualified applicants should submit their resumes to email@example.com Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should advise the recruitment contact so arrangements can be made. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
- Posted by: Alanna Wilson
- Company: HR Associates
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Government - Health - Not for Profit - Public Sector - Regulatory
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Project Management
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
851 total views, 1 today