HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
We are currently looking for experienced Project Leads who are open to working on short and long-term projects with our various clients in the greater Toronto area.
In these roles you will oversee all areas of project management, ensuring that projects are on track, issues are escalated where necessary and that the technical quality of work meets the high standards of our clients.
- A minimum of 5 years leading projects or a project management office;
- PMP certification and knowledge of project management theories and methodologies;
- Previous experience as a PMO Lead, Project Manager, or Project Coordinator
Why Work with Us?
- $40-70 /hr;
- Positions located close to public transit;
- Work and gain exposure in the Ontario Government
Please apply if you are interested in joining our roster of specialists!
How to ApplyQualified applicants should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should advise the recruitment contact so arrangements can be made. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
- Posted by: Bridget Humeniuk
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Not for Profit - Public Sector - Social Services
- Job type: Perm. Full-Time
- Job category: Program Management/Delivery
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
423 total views, 1 today