HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
We are currently looking for experienced Project Managers who are open to working on short and long-term projects with our various clients in the greater Toronto area.
In these roles you will be responsible for developing and delivering on project timelines and frameworks, liaising with key stakeholders, and delivering on project milestones for our clients. Previous experience running projects in the Ontario Public Sector is an asset.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant project management experience;
- A post-secondary degree or diploma in a relevant field;
- Possess or working towards a PMP designation
- Strong technical skills in office software such as Excel, MS Project, Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint are an asset
Why Work with Us?
- $30-60 /hr;
- Positions located close to public transit;
- Work and gain exposure in the Ontario Government
Please apply if you are interested in joining our roster of specialists!
How to ApplyQualified applicants should submit their resumes to email@example.com Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should advise the recruitment contact so arrangements can be made. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
- Posted by: Bridget Humeniuk
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Education - Environmental/Energy - Health - Mental Health - Not for Profit - Other - Public Sector - Social Services
- Job type:
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
90 total views, 2 today