Trillium Health Partners (THP) is one of the largest community-based acute care facilities in Canada. Comprised of the Credit Valley Hospital, the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway Health Centre, Trillium Health Partners serves the growing and diverse populations of Mississauga, West Toronto and surrounding communities and is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
Full-Time / Part-Time vacancies
Trillium Health Partners is currently recruiting Psychologists and Psychological Associates to join their interdisciplinary team responsible for the delivery of psychology assessment and treatment services to injured workers within the WSIB Specialty Programs.
Psychologists and Psychological Associates will conduct assessments to provide accurate and effective diagnosis. They will provide psychotherapeutic intervention and treatment services to aid injured workers in recovery and achieving a healthy and safe return to work. Patient conditions can include anxiety, depression, PTSD, chronic pain, concussion, and ABI.
Psychologists and Psychological Associates will use demonstrated skills and experience in rehabilitation and knowledge of best practices to provide consultation and treatment services to injured workers. Utilizing strong communication skills, Psychologists and Psychological Associates may be actively involved in both the diagnosis and healing process of patients.
- MA or PhD in Clinical Psychology
- Registration with College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Experience in rehabilitation/health psychology
- Experience assessing and treating a variety of diagnoses (e.g. depression, anxiety and stress, etc.) and providing interventions, including CBT, DBT, motivational interviewing, and other modalities
- Experience assessing a variety of neurological problems including acquired brain injury (Neuropsychology) an asset
- Experience working within a third-party payor system (e.g. WSIB) an asset
HOOPP | Award Winning Employer | Monday to Friday | Flexible Work Hours
How to ApplyHow to Apply: Please forward your cover letter, including availability for full-time or part-time work, and resume to psychologist-THP@hrassociates.ca by May 31, 2019. If you have any questions about this posting, please contact our Recruitment Partner, HR Associates, at 416-237-1500 ext. 222 and ask for Sana Mahmood. For more information, please visit trillium.hrassociates.ca.
- Posted by: Bridget Humeniuk
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job type: Perm. Full-Time
- Job category: No Categories
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
98 total views, 7 today