Established in 1996, HR Associates is a recognized leader in the provision of temporary services to the public, broader public, and not-for-profit sectors throughout Ontario. With over 20 years of experience providing services to the public and broader public sector, we are temporary help recruitment specialists with extensive experience in providing recruitment services for administrative and professional positions in program management, healthcare, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
Our regulatory body client in the healthcare sector is looking for a Records Assistant to support their Records and Privacy team for a temporary opportunity, located in downtown Toronto. In this role, the successful candidate will support with the maintenance and retrieval of records, maintain physical and electronic records and coordinate off-site archive records management processes. In addition, you will administer all electronic and paper records as per program procedures and generate new file/electronic records for internal staff, ensuring confidential records and information systems are maintained and effectively managed.
· You have a Post Secondary Diploma in a related discipline, or a combination of education, training and experience deemed equivalent;
· You have 2+ years of relevant experience in records information management, filing systems and document management;
· You have a strong ability to prioritize tasks and duties, meet strict deadlines, with an efficient attention to accuracy, detail and confidentiality;
· You are able to communicate clearly and concisely in a professional manner, using your interpersonal skills to provide superior customer service to clients and your teammates;
· You have the ability to lift boxes with a weight of up to 40 lbs.
· Excellent interim opportunity with our regulatory body client;
· Central location in downtown Toronto – very accessible by transit;
· Competitive pay rate!
How to ApplyIf you feel that you have the right combination of qualities for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require an accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process, please call 416-237-1500 x237.
- Posted by: Employment HR Associates
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Education - Environmental/Energy - Government - Health - Mental Health - Not for Profit - Other - Public Sector - Regulatory - Social Services
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative - Information Systems
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: 8 days
141 total views, 9 today