Talent Acquisition Specialist (HEALTHCARE)
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring administrative, professional and executive talent in such areas as administrative support, program management, health care, communications, human resources, finance, information technology and policy development.
We are currently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist for a 6 month contract with our client in the healthcare sector, located in Markham. This is the perfect opportunity for an HR professional that is looking for a “hands on role” within a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will provide input on best practices for improving the recruitment process along with implementing these new strategies.
In this role you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment including resume screening, reference checking, sourcing, and maintaining a pool of qualified candidates and monitoring networking sites. An asset for this role will be exceptional communication and relationship building skills and a drive for delivering superior client service.
- Undergraduate Degree in Human Resources or Business Administration with 3 to 5 years of experience in recruiting at the Director or Senior Management level;
- CHRP – Certified Human Resources Professional is preferred;
- Experience with HR information, talent management and ATS systems
- Experience working in or an understanding of the healthcare sector;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with proven presentation skills;
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint and Excel