HR Associates is an innovative and forward thinking human resources management firm that provides a variety of human resources solutions to the public and not-for-profit sectors. As a recognized leader in the provision of interim professional resources, we are known for bringing together our diverse network of candidates with our client’s interim staffing needs, which includes positions in: administrative and executive support, human resources, finance and project management.
Recruiter, Regulatory Body
Our client is looking for an experienced on-site Recruiter to join their dynamic team within a fast-paced regulatory body environment. This role is located in Toronto and is a 3-6 month interim assignment.
In this role, you will: be responsible for conducting full-cycle recruitment including liaising with the hiring lead to develop recruitment strategies, sourcing of candidates, pre-qualifying, interviewing candidates and assessing and negotiating offers. You will be tasked with the recruitment of administrative, technical and professional staff alike.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience specialized in end-to-end recruitment of professional roles; experience in the broader public and/or regulatory body environment is preferred
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation including Employment Standards Act and Human Rights Code, as well as application of HR best practices;
- Demonstrable ability to utilize alternate sourcing methods to attract a diversified workforce;
- Exceptional organization skills, effective communication and the ability to manage competing priorities is essential;
- Ability to work with HRIS and Microsoft Office is considered a strong asset;