We are hiring a Recruitment Advisor for our government agency client. If you enjoy building relationships and can thrive in the goal-oriented environment of corporate recruitment, please apply!
NOTE: This is an excellent 6 month opportunity located downtown Toronto.
Manage the full cycle of recruitment for permanent and contract opportunities for the assigned business portfolios. Duties include posting job ads, pre-screening resumes, conducting preliminary interviews, preparing shortlists, liaising with the hiring manager for final interviews, and facilitating references and background checks. You will do full engagements with hiring managers to assess needs and manage timelines.
- A minimum of 3 years of recruitment experience, ideally in a public or non-profit organization;
- In-house recruitment experience preferred;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Work with a reputable Ontario public sector body;
- Competitive pay rate;
- downtown location accessible by TTC