Registered Nurse – ICU
Full-Time (x2) / Part-Time (x2)
In-Patient Medicine & Intensive Care Units (ICU)
Credit Valley Hospital / Mississauga Hospital
Trillium Health Partners (THP) is one of the largest community-based acute care facilities in Canada. Comprised of the Credit Valley Hospital, the Mississauga Hospital and the Queensway Health Centre, Trillium Health Partners serves the growing and diverse populations of Mississauga, West Toronto and surrounding communities and is a teaching hospital affiliated with the University of Toronto.
A New Kind of Health Care for a Healthier Community
If you are passionate about what you do, are motivated to improve the health of the community, and you are committed to excellence, quality and patient safety we would like you to join our Better Together team!
The distinctive ICUs at Credit Valley Hospital and Mississauga Hospital offer first-rate care in innovative environments supporting the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual needs of their communities.
Reporting to the Clinical Manager of the Intensive Care Unit, the ideal candidate will be focused on providing superior patient centered care in a dynamic, complex and rapidly changing environment where they will be given the opportunity to drive innovation and change.
- Current registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- BCLS required, ACLS required within 6 months of hire
- Must be able to interpret advanced arrhythmias and 12 lead ECG
- Minimum 1- year recent ICU experience
- Successful completion of a recognized ICU course an asset
- Canadian Critical Care Certification is an asset
- Knowledge and skill of PRISMA or CRRT is an asset
HOOPP | Award Winning Employer | Learning & Development Opportunities | Going Green