Registered Nurse (RN)
If you are a Registered Nurse who is eager to use evidence-based practices, partnerships and innovation to create a place that our residents call home then we want to hear from you!
Join a team of dynamic professionals with Yukon’s Continuing Care that provides people with modern facilities and resources and all the support that comes from a trans-disciplinary and highly collaborative teamwork environment.
Be a part of a team that delivers on their philosophy of care – “We are a community that respects and promotes dignity, individual freedom, choice, and lifestyle, and meaningful quality living. We continually strive to create a feeling of home and belonging for all who live here by being responsive to the uniqueness of each resident”.
- Eligible for registration with the College of Nurses of Ontario
- Recently applied knowledge of nursing theory, practices & techniques
- Experience gained in a long term care environment would be an asset
- Ability to provide professional care for residents by promoting their physical, emotional and spiritual well-being
- Ability to provide leadership, coaching and training to members of the team
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking, relationship building and conflict management skills
- Ability to operate across multiple levels of care and within a transdisciplinary environment
Full-Time | Permanent | Full Benefits | Excellent Starting Salary | Opportunities for Professional Growth