HR Associates is human resources management firm that is recognized as a competitive leader in the provision of interim professional resources for the public and not-for-profit sectors. We are known for bringing together our diverse network of candidates with our client’s interim staffing needs. We focus on roles that include but are not limited to; executive and administrative support, as well as financial support. We pride ourselves in also placing highly experienced interim professionals to work with our clients with more specific needs.
Our Regulatory Body client is looking for a detail orientated and organized Renewal Assistant for an interim assignment located in downtown Toronto.
In this role you will:
- Assist with processing and renewing postgraduate education certificates;
- Liaise with both internal and external stakeholders and answer any inquiries pertaining to the renewal processes;
- Follow-up with any applicants to ensure to accuracy and completion of the renewals;
- Collect statistics and create reports in order to provide to the department;
- Assist with any other projects or activities as required.
- Post-Secondary education in Business Administration or a similar field;
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office such as but not limited to Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook;
- Superior interpersonal skills and the capability to work within a team environment;
- Previous experience processing applications is preferred.