If you are a Registered Nurse (RN) who is eager to use evidence-based practices, partnerships and innovation to create a place that our residents call home then we want to hear from you!
Join a team of dynamic professionals with Yukon’s Continuing Care that provides people with modern facilities and resources and all the support that comes from a highly collaborative teamwork environment.
As the RN Supervisor, you will work in collaboration with all Program Managers and be part of the leadership team in a trans-disciplinary setting. Responsible for overseeing the operations of Continuing Care Facilities during their assigned shifts including; providing professional nursing care to facility residents and managing medical emergencies, managing/supervising the trans-disciplinary care team, and overseeing building security and emergency procedures as needed.
Be a part of a team that delivers on their philosophy of care – “We are a community that respects and promotes dignity, individual freedom, choice, and lifestyle, and meaningful quality living. We continually strive to create a feeling of home and belonging for all who live here by being responsive to the uniqueness of each resident”.
- Current registration with College of Nurses of Ontario
- Recently applied knowledge of nursing theory, practices & techniques normally acquired through work experience while working with seniors, adults and/or children, preferably in a long term care environment
- Team leader and/or supervisory experience.
- Dedicated to providing the highest standard of resident care by way of your excellent clinical and assessment skills and your genuine desire to work with residents in long term care
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work with and lead a variety of disciplines in a team atmosphere
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Full-Time | Permanent | Full Benefits | Excellent Starting Salary | Opportunities for Professional Growth