Senior Advisor, HR Systems
Public Health Ontario (PHO) is made of great people who believe in credibility, innovation, responsiveness, collaboration, integrity and respect. We work with partners in Ontario’s health system to monitor and address the needs of the population. We provide scientific evidence and expert guidance that shapes policies and practices for a healthier Ontario. Our goal is to ensure Ontario has the strongest public health system and Ontarians live in one of the safest places in the world. For more information about PHO, visit www.publichealthontario.ca
Senior Advisor, HR Systems
If you are an innovative and knowledgeable HR systems professional and would like to be a part of an exciting systems transformation, acting as the steward of digital HR at Public Health Ontario, we would like to speak with you!
The Senior Advisor, HR Systems, will provide guidance and advice in all system-related processes, configurations and security functions and oversee the overall management and maintenance of HR’s technology landscape, including cloud HCM. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of HR solutions and liaise closely with IT and technology vendors. Most importantly, you will assist in the transformation PHO’s HR digital landscape as Workday is implemented across the organization.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology or other relevant discipline.
- 10 years’ demonstrated experience in a broad spectrum of HR functions. At least 3 years’ recent leadership experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience across all areas of human resources to integrate services and provide a comprehensive systems-thinking approach.
- Recent experience in change management and/or implementing a cloud-based HR System (Workday) and managing a HR digital transformation
- Ability to coach others in the use of technology, through facilitation and creation of documents and/or hands-on support.
- Exceptional analytical, strategic thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to communicate effectively and efficiently, both verbally and in writing, with a variety of audiences/stakeholders.
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing successful relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Great people, exceptional teams building a stronger Public Health Ontario.
How to ApplyTo apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to HR Associates (our recruitment partner) at PHO.SrAdvisor@hrassociates.ca by November 12th, 2021. If you have questions, please contact Luciana Da Silva at 416-237-1500 x266. For more information about PHO please visit www.publichealthontario.ca. We thank all external applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Accommodation, if required, will be provided throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Human Rights Code.
- Posted by: Luciana Dasilva
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Health
- Job type: Perm. Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resources - Information Systems
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
3168 total views, 6 today