Senior Financial Analysts
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division supports clients across the province in hiring professional and executive talent in such areas as finance, program management, health care, communications, human resources, information technology and policy development.
Our clients include provincial ministries, not-for-profit organizations and regulatory agencies, where you can apply your knowledge and experience to contribute toward their success and ongoing achievement.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Senior Financial Analysts to join our roster of professionals. In these roles you will be expected to provide financial advice and consultation to assigned clients in the areas of financial planning, forecasting, budget estimates and budget control.
- Proven knowledge and experience with financial management and accounting principles and processes, specifically in budget preparation, forecasting, reporting and control mechanisms;
- Previous experience in public and/or not-for-profit sectors a strong asset.
- Knowledge of financial directives, guidelines and legislation, as well as experience in working with strategic and operational fiscal planning;
- Ability to deal with tight/conflicting deadlines and coordinate the analysis of complex financial information from multiple sources;
- Excellent research, analytical and problem-solving skills;