Senior Financial Consultant
HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals to our clients in the public and non-profit organizations.
Are you a seasoned finance professional interested in working short and long-term consulting opportunities?
If so, please apply to be considered for our roster of Finance Consultants. These roles are a great opportunity to work with different government agencies and non-profits while also having the flexibility of interim assignments. These roles can be both full and part time hours based on each client’s needs.
- Minimum 10+ years of financial experience in the public or non-profit sector;
- Relevant degree in the field and CPA/CGA designation;
- Strong technical skills to use Excel and accounting systems;
- Previous experience as a Director of Finance, Controller, Senior Accountant, or Manager of Finance
Why Work with Us?
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Positions located close to public transit in Toronto and the GTA;
- Flexible work schedules with short and long term assignments
Please apply if you are interested in joining our roster of specialists!
How to ApplyQualified applicants should submit their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org Individuals with a disability requiring accommodation during the application and/or the interview process should advise the recruitment contact so arrangements can be made. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
- Posted by: Bridget Humeniuk
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Education - Environmental/Energy - Health - Mental Health - Not for Profit - Public Sector - Social Services
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Corporate (IT/Finance/HR/etc.)
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
85 total views, 5 today