Talent Management Consultant
Centennial College is seeking a Talent Management Consultant to join their collaborative team. Reporting to the Director, Labour Relations & Human Resources Consulting, the Talent Management Consultant will manage the full end to end recruitment cycle and be the first point of contact to advise and support on a diverse range of human resource generalist inquiries for designated client groups college-wide.
Your demonstrated knowledge of HR management and talent acquisition theories will be put to use in assisting with the implementation and development of various talent acquisition activities in relation to sourcing strategies and leveraging social media to attract top talent. You will use your advising and consulting skills to work with hiring managers to review and develop job ads in order to ensure consistency and accuracy in compliance with Collective Agreements where applicable.
As a proven critical thinker, you will use your familiarity with the complexities associated with recruitment in a unionized environment to work closely with the HR Consultant and partner with HR Subject Matter Experts to resolve complex issues. Additionally, your excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills will help you promote a positive relationship in a highly diverse and collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Five years of recruitment experience, high volume, broad range of roles (support to management), preferably in a unionized or regulatory environment
- Degree or three-year Diploma in Human Resources Management and/or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of human resources management and talent acquisition theories including sourcing and interviewing techniques
- Ability to apply applicable HR policies, practices, collective agreements, and employment legislation
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and relationship management skills