HR Associates is a leader in public sector interim staffing and human resources consulting. Our Interim Staffing Division provides senior level and specialized interim professionals with clients like the Ontario Government, Federal Government, LCBO, Metrolinx, Public Health Ontario, Ontario Lottery and Gaming, College of Nurses of Ontario and many other reputable public sector and not for profit organizations.
Are you a quick study with an ability to communicate complex information?
We are working on an exciting interim opportunity for a Technical Writer with our client in the Ontario Public Sector. This position is for 3 months based in East Toronto. This is an excellent opportunity to gain further exposure and contribute to a public sector organization!
- Write technical content documentation such as user guides, manuals, articles, tip sheets, and other content as request;
- Work with Subject Matter Experts to create accurate and understandable content;
- Meet with key stakeholders to conduct gap analysis and review content for requirements
- A University degree in journalism, communications, English, or in a related field;
- 3-5 years’ of proven technical writing and editing experience;
- Strong oral, written, consultative and presentation skills to liaise with stakeholders and target audience;
- Previous experience working in the government or non-profit sector;
- Proficient technical skills an asset (Adobe, MS Suite, WordPress, etc.)
- Competitive hourly rate;
- Work and gain exposure in the Ontario Government’
- Great temporary opportunity