Established in 1996, HR Associates is a recognized leader in the provision of temporary services to the public, broader public, and not-for-profit sectors throughout Ontario. With over 20 years of experience providing services to the public and broader public sector, we are temporary help recruitment specialists with extensive experience in providing recruitment services for administrative and professional positions in program management, healthcare, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
Our public sector and non-profit clients are looking for individuals with a strong background in providing administrative support for their teams for urgent, interim opportunities with possibilities of extension. The responsibilities in the Administrative Coordinator roles may include the following but are not limited to:
• Producing documents for various audiences, including bulletins, meeting minutes, letters, policy and technical reports, charts, and presentations;
• Reviewing all documents to ensure accuracy and to verify information;
• Arranging in-person meetings, conferences, and teleconferences involving multiple internal/external participants, and makes all logistical meeting arrangements;
• Calendar management, preparing meeting agendas and distributes related materials in a timely fashion;
• Reviewing and prioritizing general inquiries based on content and urgency for redirection to appropriate staff;
• Conducting procurement activities for the office (e.g. purchasing office supplies, and other goods and services) and performing general reception duties.
• Providing general logistical support to staff to ensure access to IT, telephone, payroll, benefits, and security;
• Maintaining payroll records and completing payroll remittances
• 3+ years of experience as an Administrative Coordinator or Administrator;
• You have superior written and verbal skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills;
• You are a skilled multi-tasker; excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage time effectively, and to manage multiple, competing priorities;
• You have stellar interpersonal skills with the ability to work autonomously and function effectively in a team environment.
Why work for us?
• Excellent opportunities with our public sector clients;
• Competitive pay!
How to ApplyIf you are interested being considered for future opportunities, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require an accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process, please call 416-237-1500 x236. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services
- Posted by: Employment HR Associates
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Government - Not for Profit - Public Sector - Regulatory
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
2607 total views, 3 today