Client Service Officer
Established in 1996, HR Associates is a recognized leader in the provision of temporary services to the public, broader public, and not-for-profit sectors throughout Ontario. With over 20 years of experience providing services to the public and broader public sector, we are temporary help recruitment specialists with extensive experience in providing recruitment services for administrative and professional positions in program management, healthcare, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
Client Service Officer
We are currently looking for experienced stellar customer service professionals who are interested in working on temporary Client Service Officer opportunities with our various public sector and non-profit clients! If you are interested, please apply to be considered for our roster of candidates who are available to work interim roles in the Greater Toronto Area.
In these roles, successful candidates will be responsible for providing information and assistance to the public, responding to customer service inquiries, entering data into systems and provide ad hoc administrative support.
• You have a minimum of 2-3 years experience working in Client Services Representative, Case Management, Administrative Assistant, Intake Assistant or related roles is considered an asset;
• You have superior written and verbal skills with strong communication and interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to deal with sensitive or confidential matters with discretion;
• You have stellar communication skills, interpersonal skills and relationship management skills and are able to work effectively autonomously and as a member of a team.
• You are a skilled multi-tasker; excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage time effectively, and to manage multiple, competing priorities with a strong attention to accuracy and detail;
• You are an intermediate/advanced user of Microsoft Office, with the ability to learn and pick up other software as required (e.g. databases, applicant tracking systems, other web applications, etc.)
• Available immediately.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com. We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require an accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-237-1500 x. 236. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services.
- Posted by: Employment HR Associates
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Government - Not for Profit - Public Sector - Regulatory
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Customer Service
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
67 total views, 4 today