HR Systems & Reporting Specialist
Public Health Ontario (PHO) is made of great people who believe in credibility, innovation, responsiveness, collaboration, integrity and respect. We work with partners in Ontario’s health system to monitor and address the needs of the population. We provide scientific evidence and expert guidance that shapes policies and practices for a healthier Ontario. Our goal is to ensure Ontario has the strongest public health system and Ontarians live in one of the safest places in the world. For more information about PHO, visit www.publichealthontario.ca
HR Systems & Reporting Specialist
Public Health Ontario is seeking an expert in HR systems and reporting to be a part of an innovative and exciting Workday systems transformation!
As the HR Systems and Reporting Specialist, you will support the implementation, maintenance, upkeep and administration of HR systems and its reports, programs and services across the organization. Reporting to the Senior Advisor, HR Systems, you will provide operational and analytical support, which includes acting as the first point of contact for HR technology related questions from end users across and ensuring overall data accuracy and reporting for HR across the organization. You will conduct user acceptance testing; assist IT support team in developing requirements for system related changes/enhancements; resolve user “How To” questions; and help to create relevant job aids/learning/communications.
Successful candidates will demonstrate the following:
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Information Technology or other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ recent relevant experience in cloud-based systems
- Recent experience with the configuration, maintenance and reporting of HR master data in a cloud based HRIS (Workday preferred).
- Experience conducting complex analyses and quality assurance activities related to HR master data maintenance and replication (e.g. Organizational and Position Management, Job Classification Management, Recruitment etc.).
- Experience developing test cases, conducting and documenting comprehensive testing of new and/or existing system functionality and reports.
- Exceptional attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality of information entered into HR systems and produced in HR reports.
- Exposure to digital HR solutions to coach others in their use
- Ability to relay technical information/terminology into everyday language and communicate with a variety of diverse audiences.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to communicate effectively and efficiently, both verbally and in writing.
Great people, exceptional teams building a stronger Public Health Ontario.
How to ApplyTo apply, please forward your resume and cover letter to HR Associates (our recruitment partner) at PHO.HRsystems@hrassociates.ca by November 12th, 2021. If you have questions, please contact Luciana Da Silva at 416-237-1500 x266. For more information about PHO please visit www.publichealthontario.ca. We thank all external applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis. Accommodation, if required, will be provided throughout the hiring process in accordance with the Human Rights Code.
- Posted by: Luciana Dasilva
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Health
- Job type: Perm. Full-Time
- Job category: Human Resources - Information Systems
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
3152 total views, 6 today