Established in 1996, HR Associates is a recognized leader in the provision of temporary services to the public, broader public, and not-for-profit sectors throughout Ontario. With over 20 years of experience providing services to the public and broader public sector, we are temporary help recruitment specialists with extensive experience in providing recruitment services for administrative and professional positions in program management, healthcare, communications, human resources, finance, information technology, policy development, etc.
Our client is looking for an Office Clerk to support. The successful candidates will be responsible for performing clerical and administrative tasks in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities will include providing program delivery support, entering data and supporting documentation into a case management system, communicating with client service offices, responding to general inquiries from the public and processing applications.
• You have previous demonstrated legal experience and/or work within a regulatory or similar environment;
• You have a post-secondary diploma/degree in a related discipline;
• You have the ability to identify methods to improve processes and enhance efficiency;
• You have previous experience with case management files;
• You are proficient in MS Office Suite and have strong technical skills;
• You have the strong ability to prioritize tasks and duties to meet strict deadlines with an efficient attention to accuracy and detail;
• You have stellar interpersonal and relationship management skills and are able to work effectively as a member of a team.
• Excellent interim opportunity with our regulatory body client;
• Competitive pay rate!
How to ApplyIf you are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank all candidates for submitting their resume, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. If you require an accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process, please call 416-237-1500 x236. Please visit our website at www.hrassociates.ca for more information about our company and services
- Posted by: Employment HR Associates
- Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Sector/Specialty: Broader Public Sector - Government - Not for Profit - Public Sector - Regulatory
- Job type: Temp. Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative - Customer Service
- Tags: No Tags
- Job expires in: Endless
205 total views, 7 today